13 Things To do in Melbourne
Melbourne is filled with awesome things to do. Here are 13 of the best things to do while in Melbourne.
- Visit Queen Victoria Market and shop for veggies & fresh meat. Visit the deli section for a large selection of cheese, wine, and other delicious goods.
- Walk around the (massive) Royal Botanical Gardens and then sit by the lake.
- Explore and dine at Degraves St, a laneway filled with several popular cafes.
- Visit the National Gallery of Victoria and enjoy free entry to their art collection.
- Who doesn’t love dumplings? Visit Chinatown and chow down on delicious dumplings.
- Walk along the Yarra River and enjoy the atmosphere of Southbank.
- Melbourne is famous for its street art, and Hosier Lane is the best place to find it.
- Australia’s own sport, AFL, is best seen in person at the MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground.)
- Enjoy a musical performance at the beautiful Hamer Hall.
- Enjoy some cocktails on the Hidden Bars & History Tour.
- See the animals (kangaroos included) at the Melbourne Zoo.
- See more animals, this time just penguins, at St Kilda Beach.
- Walkthrough Australia’s oldest arcade, Royal Arcade.